If you would like to submit a proposal for a research study please complete the ARLG Interest Survey. Once your preliminary information is received, you will be contacted and directed within 2 business days to a comprehensive application.
The comprehensive proposal application will ask for the following information (if applicable):
- NIH Biosketch of proposing investigator
- Study rationale
- Primary objective(s) and endpoint(s)
- Study centers (proposed)
- Study population
- Study design
- Sample size estimate
- Timeline and length of participant follow-up
- New and/or unique assay
- External support/collaboration/funding
- Publication references
- Estimated costs in $ (direct)
Proposals will be carefully reviewed by the applicable ARLG committee. If you have not received a response from an ARLG representative within 6 weeks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.